Monday, June 2, 2008

Seven pictures from my trip

These pictures are from my trip. It was great!!!!!!!
Boy, oh boy, did I win a lot of tickets! Thanks, Grandpa Castle, for taking us to Great Times.
This is my cousin - Breanne Sampson. I had fun with her.

These are some of my very best friends - Cale and Clarissa.

This T-Rex is huge! This was at the Creation Museum. We went with Kevin Moser.

Joanie got Dr. Pepper, and I got fruit punch. We were at the Cincinnati Zoo.

Ethan, Christopher, Blake and I were saying Psalm 23 at my great grandma's memorial service.
Rose and I just lost a tooth. Rose is my cousin.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked playing with you and wish you could stay for 100 days!
I feel like I have a wiggly tooth!

Anonymous said...

I wish you could come to our house again!

Martha C said...

I am glad you had a lot of fun on our trip! Thanks for being a good boy and helper! ~Mommy

Les said...

I'm so glad you had a lot of fun on your trip. I wish we could have spent more time together! We miss you guys a whole lot.

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you and your family again; I especially enjoyed seeing all the Castle Cousins having such a good time together. The goodbyes were very sad.

I love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Seth, I am so very glad you got to bring your family to Indiana. I had such fun with you and your brothers and your Mom & Dad. It was a time I will never forget. Having you all there made this old geezer very happy!!!

Love you all lots.
Grandpa C.

Martha C said...

Thank you all for commenting on my
blog. I enjoyed seeing all of you.
Love~Seth