Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Trip To Florida

The waves and me.
The beautiful ocean.
Brothers by the ocean.
Sorry you can't see it, but there's a crab in this picture.
I'm messing with the crab.
Silas is seeing his toys in the present.
Shoveling.
A birthday cake for Silas.
Silas eating his cake.
He likes one of his  new toys.
With dad after his concert.
Dad and his piano player.
The two friends.
Cute feet.
Silas playing in the sand.
Ethan, Dad, and I in the waves.
Our volcanoes.
We had lots of fun, and I caught a few lizards.  I hope to go back someday.  Spending time with my family was the best thing.

5 comments:

Martha C said...

I had a wonderful time with you as well! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Looks like you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

You are a good blogger, Seth.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you and your family had some quality time together. Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. I love you bunches!

Janette said...

I wish I could go to the beach someday!
--Christopher