Friday, June 4, 2010

My 20th Blog Post!

Backyard toad!

AND TURTLE!



The Firefighters' Parade.



COKE FLOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAIRY QUEEN BLIZZARDS!!!!!!!
YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!
My jello cake!! Ha ha!
Nice shot!
Good job, Silas.
My flowers for Mom.
With Brent Vernon after going to his concert.
My Dad in a church play. To the left of him is our pastor.
Our Easter eggs.
BLOKUS!!!!!! WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Smiles. Might as well add to them. :-)
Silas with horses.
PLAYING WII WITH MY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Checkers with grandpa.
Our wonderful Mom's Valentine Day decoration!

10 comments:

Dad said...

Great pictures, bud! Glad you took the time to post again.

Sure do love you lots and I'm glad you're my son!

Elizabeth said...

Nice pictures!

Grandpa C said...

I really do love the pictures. I turtles so I am glad you found one, and one so beautiful. Keep up posting. I look at it often!

Janella Thompson said...

Nice pictures Seth, Boy your growing up...not quite the little boy I remember at UBC. Glad to see your having fun...and that was a cool turtle...I have a Huge bull frog in my pond in my back yard. I have yet to see it this year but Hear it everynight! Tell your mom and dad Hello for me!

The Grahams said...

Great post Seth. You seemed to have moved on from the Suns' loss. I'm still in grief over the Heat. Perhaps both of our teams will have an exciting off-season.

The Grahams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma C said...

Seth, we spoke over the phone Saturday evening, but I don't recall you mentioning you had made another post on your blog. (I wouldn't have even known if your dad hadn't put the link on his FB profile.) Loved all the pics -- all the SMILES -- but most of all -- I LOVE YOU!

Janette said...

Love seeing new pictures on your blog, Seth! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Basketball Boy,,,I think you are a great Great Nephew,,Guess who Iam,,Have you played Battleship lately??

Anonymous said...

Is the last comment from Aunt Verna? Seth